1. Company SKY CORPORATION DOO BELGRADE (hereinafter SKY CORPORATION) Dimitrija Tucovica 10, Belgrade, ID number: 17242628, VAT reg. number: 100835855, is the owner and issuer of the eFinity Mobile Application on Android and iOS mobile platforms (hereinafter eFinity Application) as well as eFinity WEB Portal https://www.efinity.rs/ (hereinafter eFinity WEB Portal).
SKY CORPORATION company collects only the necessary, basic data on the eFinity Application customers / Users and the data necessary for business and informing Users in accordance with good business practices and in order to provide quality service. SKY CORPORATION company gives customers a choice including the ability to decide whether or not to delete themselves from the mailing lists used for marketing campaigns. All information about the eFinity Application Users / customers is strictly kept and is available only to employees who need this information to do their job. All employees of SKY CORPORATION company (and business partners) are responsible for respecting the principles of privacy.
When entering payment card data, confidential information is transmitted via the public network in a protected (encrypted) form using SSL protocols and PKI systems, as currently the most modern cryptographic technology. Data security during the purchase is guaranteed by the payment card processor, Banca Intesa ad Belgrade, so the complete billing process is performed on the bank's website. At no time is payment card information available to our system. SKY CORPORATION company undertakes not to archive, in any electronic form, the data downloaded from the eFinity Application User related to the payment card with which the transaction is realized, especially the card number, expiration date, CVC2 and CVV number, etc.
In case of return of goods and return of funds to the customer who previously paid with one of the payment cards, in part or in full, regardless of the reason for return, SKY CORPORATION company is obliged to return only through VISA, EC / MC and Maestro payment methods, which means that the bank will refund the funds to the cardholder's account at the seller's request.
4. The data controller for data obtained on the basis of the eFinity Service use, i.e. the eFinity Application and the eFinity WEB Portal, in accordance with the above-mentioned Personal Data Protection Act, is Telekom Srbija, and the Data Processor is SKY CORPORATION company. Telekom Srbija has the exclusive right to sell the eFinity application service (hereinafter eFinity Service), for the needs of its end Users, legal entities registered in the Republic of Serbia (hereinafter eFinity User).
5. Data Users for data obtained on the basis of using the eFinity Mobile Application Service and eFinity WEB Portal, in accordance with the above-mentioned Law on Personal Data Protection, are eFinity Users who have an adequate Agreement on the use of eFinity Services with Telekom Srbija.
7. The eFinity Application and eFinity WEB Portal can only be used by a registered eFinity Service User. SKY CORPORATION reserves the right to, at any time, verify the identity of the eFinity Service User through Telekom Srbija, which has the eFinity User registration data.
8. The eFinity Service User may at any time revoke the consent for data processing that is performed without a legal basis, in writing or orally on the record, and that he is obliged to reimburse the Data Controller for justified costs and damages, in accordance with the regulations of the Republic of Serbia governing liability for damage.
9. The Controller, Processor and User of the eFinity Service User data are subject to misdemeanor liability if they process data that is not allowed in accordance with the positive regulations of the Republic of Serbia.
10. The eFinity Service User agrees that the SKY CORPORATION company can use all data contained within the eFinity Applications (Android and / or iOS), i.e. obtained through the eFinity WEB portal, in accordance with the Law and positive regulations of the Republic of Serbia, for the analysis of collected data, and delivery of content via eFinity WEB Portal and eFinity Applications, i.e. providing additional services to eFinity Users of eFinity WEB Portal and eFinity Applications.
11. eFinity Service Users who have not had any transactions within the eFinity Service for a period of 6 months may be temporarily suspended, i.e. such eFinity Service Users can be re-included in the eFinity Service only upon a written request sent to email@example.com.
12. The eFinity Service User can report any remark / suggestion by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
13. Any unauthorized use, attempted reverse engineering or misuse of the eFinity WEB Portal and / or eFinity Application will be sanctioned in accordance with the Legal Acts and entails permanent revocation of the right to use the eFinity WEB Portal and / or eFinity Application.
14. When installing each new version of the eFinity Application, the eFinity Service User will receive clear information on the necessary rights and consents of the use of mobile phone, i.e. related parts of the phone (GPS sensor, etc.) which must be explicitly accepted by the eFinity Service Application User.
15. The eFinity Service User may, at any time, request the change of personal data previously submitted within the eFinity WEB Portal and / or the eFinity Application via the eFinity WEB Portal and / or the eFinity Application, or via a written statement.